Essence Merry X-Mas, My Deer! holiday collection It consists of 6 cosmetics, nail stickers and false eyelashes. What can you expect from this year's special limited edition? One thing is certain - it's lovely!
A sweet reindeer in a sweet version - the limited edition of Essence Merry X-Mas, My Deer!
What exactly will you find in the new collection? It's hard to take your eyes off each product due to the charming main theme of the Essence Merry X-Mas, My Deer! line.
The lip balm in a package in the shape of a cute reindeer with a red nose (Rudolf the Red-Nosed? 🙂 ) will certainly be particularly popular The cosmetic contains coconut oil and leaves a light pink shiny finish. Price? Only PLN 11.49 / €2.25.
The rest of the Essence Merry X-Mas, My Deer! Christmas collection constitute:
- liquid blush with a soft sponge applicator – price PLN 16.99 / €3.45;
- velvet highlighter in shade 01 Shine Golden, My Deer! , gives a golden glow, supposedly brighter and more beautiful even than the first star in the sky - price PLN 19.49 / €3.95;
- lip balm with glitter , contains jojoba oil and vitamin E – price PLN 14.49 / €2.95;
- eyeliner in shade 01 Let It Glow, My Deer!, can also be used as an eye base - price PLN 11.49 / €2.25;
- nail topper with glitter , enriching the manicure with shiny accents - price PLN 11.49 / €2.25;
- false eyelashes , with glue – price PLN 14.49 / €2.95;
- nail stickers with Christmas motifs – price PLN 7.49 / €1.45.
Where can you buy products from the Essence Cosmetics Merry X-Mas, My Deer! collection?
The cosmetics are already available in Germany, among others, in dm-drogerie markt drugstores (and immediately on dm.de), as well as in Serbia on lilly.rs.
They will soon also appear in other countries, including the USA, Poland (most likely in Polish dm drugstores ; individual products appear in the Notino store) and in Finland on karkkainen.com, and in some countries on sale on the brand's website: essence.eu . Update: They are now available online. 🙂
Lovely cosmetics, right? What will you be tempted to do when you come across them?